Established in Perth in 1996 and listed on the Australian Stock Exchange (ASX) in 2002, our client is a well respected, independent Australian producer of high quality direct shipping iron ore products with assets in regional WA.
Our client is currently looking for an experienced Training Supervisor to join their existing team supporting their iron ore operations on site. The successful applicant will require
- Solid training background with 5 years relevant operating experience.
- Cert IV TAE40116 is essential and experience with INX InTuition would be viewed favourably.
- Experience managing, mentoring and motivating a cohesive team of training professionals.
- Ability to follow and ensure compliance to existing OSH&E, quality, and training policies and procedures.
- Hands on experience assessing team and individual training needs, developing and scheduling training profiles and delivery of relevant training modules.
- Fly in fly out 12 day on 9 day off roster. Working 12 hr days.
- 3 – 6 month contract with potential for extension.
This is an exciting opportunity and shortlisting will commence immediately so please apply now.